KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Technician
Experience:  Working since 15 years
70193065

Have a Panasonic Plasma, TH-37PXO7B over the last few days

Customer Question

Have a Panasonic Plasma, TH-37PXO7B over the last few days it's been turning it self off and then on again maybe once or twice during a couple of hours viewing, last night however despite turning the TV off manually on the set, not on standby, the ring main blew, turned electrics back on again this morning blew with the TV on within 5 minutes, turned the TV at socket and the electrics have stayed on and the surround sound powered from the same socket is on and not causing a problem. Think that means its definitely the TV any ideas?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 3 years ago.

KevinWhiteJA :

Hi, welcome to Just answer

KevinWhiteJA :

How old is this unit ?

KevinWhiteJA :

is it flashing as well ?

JACUSTOMER-dddq6jq0- :

Yes red light flash's turns off and then flash's again and turns on

JACUSTOMER-dddq6jq0- :

not sure off age, but I know they brought out the full HD version a week after I bought it!

KevinWhiteJA :

ok

KevinWhiteJA :

can you count number of red flashes and tell me

JACUSTOMER-dddq6jq0- :

OK actually found receipt, TV was bought in Feb' 2008

KevinWhiteJA :

ok

KevinWhiteJA :

please let me know how many times does it flash

KevinWhiteJA :

flashing light gives an error code so if you can count number of flashes I can provide you with the exact cause

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

You can get back to me if you need any assistance and I will help with no additional charges.....Please don't rate the solution till the time you are completely satisfied...Excellent feedback is appreciated...Thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

fault proved terminal in a blinding flash, quite happy to leave positive feedback but as the problem was never resolved or identified by yourself can you reduce fee please. Thanks

Glad that it is solved...Please contact customer support if you want reduction..Thanks