Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

Hi I have a Samsung smart TV but cannot go onto iPlayer or

Customer Question

Hi I have a Samsung smart TV but cannot go onto iPlayer or demand 5 or anything else all it says cannot connect due to interference, but this has been going on for months.I live in rg14 area Berkshire.I would be grateful for any help .Thank you
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 3 years ago.
Hi there,

Your Samsung Smart TV needs a good, fast internet connection in order to access iPlayer, Demand 5 and other apps.

If you are getting the "Network Interference Occurred. Try Again Later" error message, or something similar, then your TV is unable to connect to your home network, or the network is too slow or has interference.

Check how your TV is connected to your home network -
if it is connected wirelessly and you are getting interference problems, consider using a wired connection, or using Powerline adapters:
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/1574267.htm