*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

cannot receive/send emails as flag on my screen reqesting network

Customer Question

cannot receive/send emails as flag on my screen reqesting network password
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 3 years ago.
My name is Randy, I will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
The network password is the password that is used to get on the internet through your wireless router.
If you have a Windows computer that is currently connected to the Internet through the wireless router
the password is on that computer.
Please follow these steps:
  • Click the wireless strength indicator on the Windows taskbar (bottom right corner).
  • Right-click your wireless network name, and then select Properties.
  • Click on the security heading, Select Show characters to display the wireless network password.
If you are not able to find or view the password please let me know the brand and model of your router/modem,