Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

Oversize picture on goodmans LD2614D

We have a Goodmans LD2614D TV, which worked fine for over a year. Recently it has developed a problem, whereby it displays the picture correctly sized when viewing SCART input, but produces an oversized picture when viewing its internal Freeview receiver. I can't find any menu settings which have any effect on this, including the "reset" option. I've also scanned for a software update. Nothing new was found. The software present was created 2011-11-03.

Category: Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 3 years ago.
Hi there,
If you still have the original remote control for the Goodmans TV available, there should be an option on it to change the Aspect (or ratio).
If you are unable to find it, please attach a photo of the remote that you are using here.