Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 6 years of experience in Electronics support service.
63849745

My Kodak z915 is showing a message "internal memory

My Kodak z915 is showing a message
"internal memory is full"

I have recently renewed the card memory an consulted the camera shopwho sold me the camera.

Please advise
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 3 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for your question.

I'm Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

Please note that electronics troubleshooting is not always easy and sometimes I will not be able to find solution for your problem immediately, so if my first answer does not resolve your problem or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD SERVICE or POOR SERVICE (that will result in a permanent negative feedback on my record - very damaging for me). Please use "Reply to Expert" button instead.

•ANSWER•

This error message appear when you set your internal memory as default memory on your Kodak. For that reason all pictures are stored on your internal memory.

To resolve this issue please follow the steps below:
1. Press the Menu button.
2. Use the down arrow to highlight Image Storage, then press OK.
3. Use the arrows to select Auto, then press OK.
4. Highlight Continue at the prompt "Use internal memory when there is no memory card in the camera," then press OK.
5. Ensure that Image Storage is now set to Auto.

Or, this procedure:
1. Press the Menu button.
2. Use the right arrow to highlight Setup.
3. Use the down arrow to highlight Image Storage, then press OK.
4. Highlight Auto, then press OK.
5. Highlight Continue at the prompt "Use internal memory when there is no memory card in the camera," then press OK.
6. Ensure that Image Storage is now set to Auto.

If that doesn't help follow the steps below to resolve this issue:
1. Connect the camera to your computer.
2. Transfer all of your pictures to your computer.
3. When prompted to save or delete the pictures from the camera, select Delete.

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any difficulties. I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.

If you have any difficulties or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD service or POOR service. Reply to me using "Reply to Expert" button and I'll provide you with more help.

Kind Regards,
Todd