michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

I cannot set up my Canon MG4250 as my router has no WPS bu

Customer Question

I cannot set up my Canon MG4250 as my router has no WPS button.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 3 years ago.

In case your router does not have a WPS button there is no need to worry.

You can use the standard connection method to connect to the network.

Please refer to below link that has steps listed with pictures of the printer panel buttons for easier understanding

When you click on below link in the page that opens up, scroll down a little and you will see 3 tabs...click on standard connection tab and follow the steps.

http://www.canon.co.uk/Support/Consumer_Products/PIXMA_Printer_Wireless_Connection_Setup/MG4250_Printer_Wireless_Connection_Setup/

let me know if you face any difficulty and i will be happy to assist

If you found the information shared useful, please rate the answer with a smiley