Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

gv101yrh32 recorder keeps showing "7076 recorded Sat 13 Oct

gv101yrh32 recorder keeps showing "7076 recorded Sat 13 Oct 20.03" in the library and returns if deleted. What is it please
Category: Electronics
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

As £7:00 has already been taken from my bank account I would like you to continue with your search.

Colin Perrett

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Expert:  Pete replied 3 years ago.
Hi Colin,
This problem will occur if the recorder's software or file structure becomes corrupted.
The only way to try and resolve this is to perform a factory reset, which will delete any recordings on the recorder.
To perform a factory reset, press the MENU button and go to Settings - Revert to default settings. Then follow the on-screen instructions to reset the recorder.
Pete, Engineer
Experience: Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.