*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

i have lost my code for kdc w 7027 .have tried a company to

i have lost my code for kdc w 7027 .have tried a company to supple.igave serail number but coud not find on the manfacter data base .coud please help me rob eastwood ps the serail number is XXXXX 1039s0201792

Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 3 years ago.

My name isXXXXX will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
You can try the default code is "5227" or "KCAR". After entering these numbers press the track forward, (Forward arrows) button.If you do not have the code you will need to carry out the following procedure to have the stereo re-coded. There is a charge for re-coding made by the main service centre Fullers Ltd of £30.00, which includes return carriage and VAT, for this service. Please note that some form of proof of purchase or ID is require for security reasons.

Please carry out the following procedure:

1/ Contact Fullers Ltd before returning the product, to confirm that you are sending your unit for re-coding.
2/ Supply a copy of proof of purchase of the Kenwood equipment or ID i.e. driving licence etc.
3/ Name, return address and daytime contact telephone number.
4/ Box up the unit securely with the documentation as above and send to Fullers via Royal Mail Special Delivery or courier.

Fullers Ltd
Kenwood Re-Code Department
Riverside View
Wickham Market
Suffolk
IP13 0TA

E-mail: [email protected]adiorepairs.co.uk

Telephone number: 01728 746743
Fax number: 01728 746900

.

Please let me know if you need any other assistance.
Please take a moment to rate my service positively.
Thank you very much!