Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  20+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt
23511658

Ive purchased a sharp xe-a217b till and am having trouble

Customer Question

I've purchased a sharp xe-a217b till and am having trouble with programming half pints of products that I have programmed to plu's. Any help appreciated
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 3 years ago.

Hello. My name is Michael.  I can help you with your question. You can either program the half pint as it's own PLU, or you can use split pricing to sell a "part" of the "base unit" (pint).  Often, owners will want to do the latter since the item doesn't really change with the quantity.  To do split pricing, you would enter the selling quantity, then the base quantity and the plu.  For example .5 x 1 then the regular PLU code for a pint and PLU/SUB.  It doesn't have to be .5 of course - if you charge more than half the price for a half pint you can adjust that accordingly.  It can be up to three digits after the decimal.

Hi Jason.

I'm just following up with you to see how things are going. Have I answered your question or do you need more information? If you still need help, please don't hesitate to ask. If I have been helpful, I would sincerely appreciate a moment of your time to return and let me know. It's an important part of the process since it lets me know how I'm doing and where I can improve. If you've provided a positive rating by the time you receive this, THANK YOU!

If you have questions on anything in the future please free to request me - I'd love to work with you again if the need arises. You can request me specifically by going to my profile page and entering the question there.
http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-answers

You can also put my name in the question to make sure it gets routed to me. It's been a pleasure working with you.

Mike