Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

i have just bout an nix digital photo frame and do not have

Customer Question

i have just bout an nix digital photo frame and do not have a clue about anything to do with it e,g take pics from pc then put them on frame
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name isXXXXX look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
What version of windows or mac is on your computer?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

windows 7

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Ok connect the SD card to your computer and after a few seconds a box should pop up asking you what to do. When it does click on open to view files. Then when that is open let me know so we can continue.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no, nothing has happened

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Is it ok if I connected remotely to your computer? If it is please download and install teamviewer here: Click Here
When it opens it will give you a user ID and a password XXXXX need those two numbers to connect.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i've tried this and can't get connected because i don't have your id no

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
It looks like you misread what I gave you, I need the ID number it gives you. You do not need mine. When you open it, it will show a 6 digit id number give me that, then it will have a 4 digit passcode. Give me that as well.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

sorry not computer literate can't get the 6 digit no you requested

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
After installing teamviewer it will be in the windows when teamviewer opens. If it did not open autmatically open it now.It will usually be on your desktop.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

have opened it still asking for partners id

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.

.
That window should show your id as well to the left of that, I need yours to connect.
.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i've put in my id on the window to the left - don't know what i'm doing - sorry

-

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
On the left side it will show your ID and password, give those to me on this page not in that program.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

387 602 511

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Ok thank you, XXXXX XXXXX the 4 digit number below that?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

qtq963

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
I am connected.
.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Once you get the usb cable connect the frame with it to the computer, you may want to bring the frame with you when going to buy the cable. Then openany picture and at the top click on organize.

Here move over the photos and put checks in the ones you want to move.
Then click on copy at the top of the window you are in.

Click on start and then on computer.
Your frame should show up here now, usually as a removable drive open it.

Then right click on any open space and click on paste.
If you get stuck at any point come back here and let me know so I can help you.
You can get back to me by going to justanswer.co.uk and clicking on my questions at the top.

If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry Freddy just looking for usb cable - is it a male to male cable i require?

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
It would be best to bring the frame with you to an electronics or computer shop, it is a mini usb to usb data cable.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

sorry can't do that i am disabled so have to buy over the internet - i am presuming it is male to male as the large end is in the frame and it would need to be a large end into the computer. Would that be right?

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
No it should be a small one on the frame, and a large one to the computer. Alternatively you could use a usb card reader since your reader is not working properly. Check your frame for a smaller port.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Just fitted a male-male usb cable and still nothing happens. Tried ticking the photos and copy but still nothing. The photo frame has lit up but nothing happens when I touch any of the icons

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Click on strart and then on computer, disconnect and reconnect the cable. Does something dissapear and appear in that window?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No, sorry nothing

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Darn it is still not being detected then, I apologize but I am going to need to opt out and open this to all experts.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok, bye

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Have been waiting a while if you cannot help I feel my payment of £28 should maybe be refunded. What do you think?