*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

PLEASE COULD YOU TELL ME HOW TO CONNECT SPADE CONNECTORS TO

PLEASE COULD YOU TELL ME HOW TO CONNECT SPADE CONNECTORS TO THE SPEAKER POSTS OF MY DENON PMA-720AE AMPLIFIER
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 3 years ago.
Hi, my name isXXXXX will assist you. You can get the adapters at Amazon>please click here<
They are designed for use with amplifiers or speakers that use traditional binding posts. Not only is it easier to make the connection on the back of your amp, it is safer, with no chance of stray wire strands creating a short across contacts. These high quality plugs are the closed screw type and can accept bare wire or spades.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

are these adaptors the banana-plugs shown on amazon if so how do you connect the spade?

The end near the plastic colored ring has a space when you loosen to insert the spade.