michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

I have a Galaxy S3 phone that will not switch on. The screen

I have a Galaxy S3 phone that will not switch on. The screen remains black, the led does not come on, nothing works.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 2 years ago.

michelleclive :

Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you today.

michelleclive :

how old is the phone?

michelleclive :

When you connect the charger to the phone and power on the adapter you must get a charging battery display on the phone after 30 seconds and you do not have to turn on the phone for that if you do not get a battery charging display on the phone screen that means your phone is dead.

michelleclive :

If the phone is in warranty under one year then you can call Samsung service center and get the phone repaired if its under warranty.

michelleclive :

If the phone is out of warranty you can get the phone repaired from the phone repair service center in that case.

michelleclive :

let me know if you have any question i will be happy to answer.

Customer:

I understand the phone is dead ie not working and that is why I have asked the question how to get it working again. I know I can send it to the phone repair service centre. I want to know how I can get it working.

michelleclive :

if the phone is dead that means it has a hardware problem the phone needs to be opened and get checked which part of the main board has a problem and that can be checked by a phone repair technician.

michelleclive :

we can only identify and fix any prone related settings problem if the phone comes on with a display.

michelleclive :

We can only identify hardware problems if any by certain steps however it cannot be fixed till its repaired, it has many components on the main circuit board which has to be checked by a phone repair technician and identify the bad part and replace it.

Customer:

I am aware of this. That is why I am trying to find more information about how I can repair it.

michelleclive :

please tell me the area you live i can look for a repair technician close by and you can visit them.

michelleclive :

how old is the phone?

Customer:

Newcastle upon Tyne

Customer:

22 months

michelleclive :

please allow me 2 mins i will pull some repair shop addresses and will provide you the same.

michelleclive :

Here are few repair shop address and phone numbers near your area

michelleclive :

1. Credit Report Available Fones Tek Ltd
Phone07786 305 789
High Street, Gosforth, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne And Wear, NE3 1HE
Mobile Phone Repair

2 Advancetech
Phone:0191(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr/>98 Clayton Street, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne And Wear, NE1 5PG
Mobile Phone Repair

3.Phone Palace
Phone: 0191(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr/>15 Nun Street, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne And Wear, NE1 5AG
Mobile Phone Repair

4. The Fone Shop
Tel: 0191(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr/>41, Warton Terrace, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne And Wear, NE6 5LS
Mobile Phone Repair

5. Mobile Mania
Tel: 0191(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr/>Unit 49, Grainger Arcade, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne And Wear, NE1 5QF
Mobile Phone Repair

6. Mobile Tech
Tel: 0191(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr/>Unit 5, The Killingworth Centre, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne And Wear, NE12 6YT
Mobile Phone Repair

7. Mobile Phone & Computer Repair
Tel 07557 149 998
1, Cross Street, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne And Wear, NE1 4XE
Mobile Phone Suppliers

michelleclive :

Feel free to ask if you have more questions.

michelleclive :

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, effort and the Information you got, please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley below.

michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience: Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.