Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 6 years of experience in Electronics support service.
63849745

Zumo 350lm stopped working suddenly blank screen will not power

Zumo 350lm stopped working suddenly blank screen will not power up working perfectly one minute gone the next. it was fully charged to be sure another motorcyclist tried from his bike. In the south of France help !! Have several hundred miles to go. Is there a way to reset I am desperate. Thank you Liz.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 3 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for your question.

I'm Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

Please note that electronics troubleshooting is not always easy and sometimes I will not be able to find solution for your problem immediately, so if my first answer does not resolve your problem or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD SERVICE or POOR SERVICE (that will result in a permanent negative feedback on my record - very damaging for me). Please use "Reply to Expert" button instead.

•ANSWER•

Sometimes your Zumo can be unresponsive and keep you from using the device properly (the most important reason for this issue can be glitch in the software). If there is no hardware issue on the device, some of the solutions below should resolve this issue.

Please follow the steps below to reset your device:
1. Press and hold the power button for exactly 35 seconds.
2. After 35 seconds, release the power button.
3. Wait 2 minute, then turn on your Zumo.

Please try this procedure at least 3 times.

If the previous procedure doesn't work, perform the procedure below:
1. Plug the Zumo into the charger for 5 minutes.
2. After 5 minutes (while still plugged in) press and hold power button for 35 seconds.
3. Allow up to 3 minutes for the Zumo to reboot.

Please try all solutions (step by step) and let me know if that works. I'll be waiting for your reply.

If none of those solutions works or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD service or POOR service. Reply to me using "Reply to Expert" button and I'll provide you with the next step.

Kind Regards,
Todd
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No joy
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No joy I'm afraid
Hi Liz,

Thank you for your reply.

If none of the previous solutions works please try the next troubleshooting step.

1. Connect the mini USB cable to computer (do not connect Zumo).
2. Hold the Power button for 20 seconds.
3. After 20 seconds while still holding Power button, plug the other part of the USB cable in the Zumo.
4. Leave the Zumo for 2 minutes and try to turn it on (hold the Power button for exactly 45 seconds).

Please let me know if that works. I'll be waiting for your reply.

Regards,
Todd