Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

Have a Bush TV model S322D purchased in Dec 2009. Unable to

Have a Bush TV model S322D purchased in Dec 2009. Unable to get a signal with "901 ATV" being shown in top left corner.
Unable to get a signal with "No signal" being shown on screen.

Roger Hadwin
Hi Roger,

"901 ATV" indicates that you are on Analogue channel 901.
You will need to change the TV to Digital mode to view digital TV signals -
To do this, press the TV/DTV button on your remote control to switch it back to digital mode.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Pete - many thanks. Not being clever but it did occur to me before contacting you that ATV referred to analogue but I couldn't seem to get the remote to the tuner part of the menu to alter things to digital. The TV has previously (just) been used by grandson coupled to his computer & I now realise that from new it has never been tuned in for TV!!

Wasn't quite able to find TV/DTV but the main thing is that following your reply I've now got the TV working as a TV having retuned it so many thanks indeed for your helpful response.

Kind regards,

Roger Hadwin

Hi Roger,
Glad I could be of assistance!
Best,
Pete.