sorry nu luck.
I choose settings, accessibility, then got 3 options
Talk back and
Power key ends calls
These three items are ticked active. Please help from there.
I have un-ticked both but the double click wont go away
2. Touch and Double-tap Accessibility menu.
3. Touch and Double-tap TalkBack menu.
4. Touch and Double-tap the OFF side to turn off the TalkBack function.
5. Select and Double-tap OK.
TalkBack function will be OFF, and the device will be touched normally
Method2. To disable the Explore by touch of TalkBack function :
(If you merely disable the Explore by touch function, the device will maintain that handset speaks to you
and tells you about the item you touched on the screen.)
1. Touch and Double-tap TalkBack menu.
2. Touch and Double-tap the Settings
3. Place two fingers on the screen and swipe to move between Apps screens.
4. Touch and Double-tap the Explore by touch menu
Touch and double tap settings: is that 2 operations = touch and double tap.
When I touch settings it immediately brings up the menu containing applications, not allowing me a double tap.
When I touch applications, whether I touch it once or twice it leads to a list: Unknown sources, Manage applications, running services, memory usage etc. so following your instructions is almost impossible as the phone reacts differently to what you describe.