michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

hi i have purchased bose wireless AE2w headphones and i am

Customer Question

hi i have purchased bose wireless AE2w headphones and i am having trouble connecting to my samsung UE65F8000 TV can you help
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 3 years ago.

michelleclive :

Hello. My name is Michelle and I will be assisting you today.

michelleclive :

To use your AE2w Bluetooth headphones with a Bluetooth device (such as a smart TV, smartphone or tablet), you must first establish a wireless connection between the headphones and the device. This process is called “pairing”. once the headphones and a device have been paired, they will automatically reconnect the next time you use them together

michelleclive :

To pair the headphones with your device

1. Slide the control module power switch to on.
Power
switch

2. Press and hold the Multi-Function and Volume + buttons together until the Bluetooth indicator blinks purple.
The headphones are now discoverable and ready to pair with your device.

Discoverable

3. Enable Bluetooth on your device and locate the Bluetooth device list. (For help, see “Locating the Bluetooth device list”

4. Select “Bose AE2w ” from the device list. If your device requires a passkey, enter “0000”.
When the wireless connection is complete, the Bluetooth indicator will turn solid blue.
Settings Bluetooth
Devices
Bluetooth ON
Bose AE2w Connected
Connected

Note: If the Bluetooth indicator does not turn solid blue, the wireless connection has not been made. Turn the headphones off and repeat
steps 1 to 4, .

michelleclive :

Color Indicates:

Purple (blinking) • The headphones are discoverable for pairing.

Blue (blinking) • The headphones are attempting to connect to a Bluetooth device.

Blue (solid) • The headphones are connected to the Bluetooth device

michelleclive :

Try the steps and let me know.