carlday1
carlday1, Engineer
Experience:  Self Employed Electronic Engineer
69505510

DMR-EX83 unable to delete progs

DMR-EX83 I cannot delete or edit as machine says it is 'invalid during recording' but it isn't recording, what can I do? Thanks

Category: Electronics
Expert:  carlday1 replied 3 years ago.
HI,

Thank you for using Just Answer my name is ***** ***** I will help with your question.

The first thing I would suggest trying if you have not already is to unplug the unit from the wall for a few minutes then plug it back in and try it again.

Modern recorders and TVs have software built in which sometimes gets a bit messed up unplugging it from the wall causes the unit to reboot and that solves most software problems.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for that. In my frustration I had forgotten that golden rule, one which I have used many times over the years, duh