Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

got a epson stylus DX4400 when i switch on alight and red stop

Customer Question

got a epson stylus DX4400 when i switch on alight and red stop light flashes, this one is not set up on my printer page how do i go about it.
The other problem is i,ve bought a Epson Styllemlemus SX445W having problem with this onesettig it up on the panel and can not get the printer section and english lanuage on it doing my head in, hope you can help.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Carl L replied 3 years ago.
Hi and welcome to Just Answer, a fee based Question and Answer Company. My name is Carl and I will be assisting you today.

Since these are two different Printers with two different problems, we'll have to address them both separately with inidividual ratings / payments.

Starting with the DX4400, are you connecting it to the Computer using a USB Cable and the disk that came with it?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

H! Carl, regarding the DX4400 i,am not connected to it at the moment and i don,t know where the disk is. I thought you were coming out to my flat to fix these 2 printers, i,am a very sick disabled man ,just not long ago ,been in for 3 and a half years, can,t do with a lot of stress. do you not come to my home and fix them.

Expert:  Carl L replied 3 years ago.
Hi Harry,

I'm an independant contractor in Florida USA so I wouldn't be making any house calls. Sounds like you may have us confused for a different company. I am a technician that helps guide people in resolving their technical problems over the web.

If you don't have the disk, you can download the software you need online from epson. Everything is digital now so it's not a crissis anymore if the disk goes missing.

If you plug the DX4400 to your computer, I can connect to your computer remotely for a few minutes ir you like, install the software, and setup the printer so you don't have to do it yourself.