Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Hi, I have a Toshiba 19DV555DB television and wish to increase

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Toshiba 19DV555DB television and wish to increase the volume. Is the Toshiba SBM1W mini 3d sound bar compatible with this set - have I got the necessary ports to connect please?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 3 years ago.

Hello Brian, my name is***** be happy to assist you.

Toshiba SBM1W can be connected to Toshiba 19DV555DB TV through Digital Audio Out Coaxial cable as TV and sound bar have Coaxial ports, please check following link to view the digital audio coaxial cable...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fisual-Install-Series-Digital-Coaxial/dp/B000WTM24Q

This single cable works for stereo/ multi channel sound.
I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.

A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face under the answer then click submit button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,

Shahid.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for the very helpful answer.

The sound bar I am looking at is supplied with a '3.3mm-RCA audio cable' + AC adapter.

Will this cable fit my TV?

Expert:  Shahid replied 3 years ago.
Brian,

'3.3mm-RCA audio cable' is for analog audio connection and your TV has Coaxial Digital Audio output that needs different type of audio cable that you can see in above amazon link.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Just waiting for the equipment to arrive when I will know if it is all compatible or not, thanks.

Expert:  Shahid replied 3 years ago.
No problem Brian, take your time and please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.

Shahid.