SkillJim
SkillJim, Customer Service
Experience:  Can help with any electronics questions, from technical to general information.
74775890

have got a samsong smart tv cannot receive Skype icannot remember

Customer Question

have got a samsong smart tv cannot receive Skype icannot remember mypassword ***** you help me
Category: Electronics
Expert:  SkillJim replied 3 years ago.
Hi there and thank you for contacting Justanswer today! My name is James and I will try my best to help you with your problem.

If you have forgotten your password for Skype, then you would need to recover your account using the Skype website.

Please click this following link: https://login.skype.com/recovery?application=account&return_url=https%3A%2F%2Fsecure.skype.com%2Faccount%2Fmain-page

On this page please type in your email address that you would have used when originally signing up for Skype.

Skype will send you an email with a link that you can click and follow the steps to resetting your password. Please complete this carefully and make a note of your new password if you are likely to forget it again in the future (we all forget passwords, so don't worry!)

I hope this helps you to now log into Skype again on your Samsung Smart TV!

If you require any further information or help please do not hesitate to reply to me below and I would be happy to help you further!

All the best,
James.
Expert:  SkillJim replied 3 years ago.
Hi there, i'm just following up to check that everything went okay for you John.

Please let me know if there is anything more I can do to help, and if you would be so kind as to rate my service below for me that would be very much appreciated!

All the best,
James.