nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

having problems with my Samsung galaxy s4.when I try to shutdown

having problems with my Samsung galaxy s4.when I try to shutdown the phone it restarts itself within seconds.with it not shutting down I cant charge the battery quickly.taking hours to charge my battery up.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 3 years ago.

nathan_mills :

nathan_mills :

The battery circuit of your Galaxy S4 has gone faulty.

Customer:

hello

nathan_mills :

As this is a hardware issue so it cannot be resolved by factory reset or reboot.

Customer:

will it be ok with a new battery

nathan_mills :

Is your phone still under warranty period of one year?

Customer:

yes

nathan_mills :

Yes this issue will be resolved once you change the battery. As your phone is still under warranty so you will need to contact Samsung Support Center and get it replaced.

Customer:

got it from carphone warehouse was told I would lose the phone for a fortnight while it was at the Samsung support center.what if I take it to a mobile repair shop would this resolve the problem.

nathan_mills :

Yes the issue will be resolved by the mobile repair shop but this will not be covered under warranty. Samsung's contact number is ***** SAMSUNG (726 7864). I would recommend you to call Samsung and ask for the procedure for repairing your device which is in warranty. Else you can get your phone repaired by the local mobile center.

Customer:

cant really afford to lose the use of my phone for a fortnight

Customer:

thankyou very much.