SkillJim
SkillJim, Customer Service
Experience:  Can help with any electronics questions, from technical to general information.
74775890

I am looking for a mains adaptor for my Panasonic NV-MX350

Customer Question

I am looking for a mains adaptor for my Panasonic NV-MX350 Video Camera.
Can you assist?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  SkillJim replied 3 years ago.

Hi there and thank you for contacting Justanswer today!

My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you with your question.

I have just researched into this for you, trying to find a place where you could successfully purchase a new mains adaptor from and because the camera you are searching for is rather dated it seems to be increasingly more difficult to find an adapter for.

However I have found 2 sources for you to consider. 1 is a genuine official adapter on the well known auction site ebay and will work with your camera, and the other is a cheaper unofficial adapter from Amazon that may work just as well, but obviously I can't say this for a fact.

I would honestly choose the official geniune adapter to make sure you are replacing your old adapter properly.

Here is the link to the official adapter - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Panasonic-VSK0581-Video-camera-AC-ADAPTOR-CGR-D220-CGR-D16-D08r-D28-/370882866721?pt=UK_Camera_Chargers_Docks&hash=item565a576e21

You can just buy it for the price listed, so you don't have to worry about bidding.

The link to the unofficial adapter - http://www.amazon.co.uk/PowerPlanet-Panasonic-CGR-D08S-CGR-D16S-NV-MD10000/dp/B0052O7E1W/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1404642556&sr=8-3&keywords=Panasonic+NV-MX350+Video+Camera

If you read the description area on the ebay link for the official adapter you can see all of the models of video camera that the adapter works with, and your model is clearly listed. For the unofficial adapter, your model is listed in the title of the item.

If you have anymore questions you would like to ask me you can reply to me below.

If you were happy with the results I would very much appreciate it if you could leave a rating for me.

All the best, ***** ***** everything gets sorted and you are filming again soon!

James.

Expert:  SkillJim replied 3 years ago.
Hi Neil, just a quick courtesy message to check how you got on with the informatiion that I provided for you the other day.

Hope everything is fine with you, and once again if you need anymore assistance please do not hesitate to ask!

If you could take a couple of seconds to give my answer a quick rating aswell that would be brilliant!

All the best,
James.