carlday1
carlday1, Engineer
Experience:  Self Employed Electronic Engineer
69505510

i reset the resolution on gt 19000 and now cant hit accept

i reset the resolution on gt 19000 and now can't hit accept key after keying in 4 digit security number,as only 9 keys showing on screen
Category: Electronics
Expert:  carlday1 replied 3 years ago.
carlday1 :

Thank you for using Just Answer my name is ***** ***** I will help with your question.

I am afraid you might need to reset you phone to factory settings to reset the resolution back. This will cause you to lose all your data and settings.

I have something I would like you to try before we look at restting the phone. Do you have the samung Kies software on a computer. I would suggest plugging the phone into a computer you might be able to unlock the phone using the computer and then reset the resolution instead of having to rest the phone back to factory settings.

Customer:

Thanks for that.Have reset the phone to factory settings.Fun begins now re-installing.