*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

My screen on my samsung s111is blank , im still getting calls

Customer Question

My screen on my samsung s111is blank , im still getting calls and messages but cant answer , why ?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 3 years ago.

My name is***** am sorry to hear that happened.

This sounds like the display may have failed. We will need to restore the software in order to rule out this being software-related,
Please follow these steps>
Remove the battery, then reinsert the battery.

1. Then press and hold the following three buttons at the same time:

• Volume Up key
    • Home key
    • Power key

2. When the phone vibrates, let go of the Power key but continue to press and hold the Volume Up key and the Home key.
  3. When the Android System Recovery screen appears, release the Volume Up and Home keys.
  4. Press the Volume Down key to highlight 'wipe cache partition.'
  5. Press the Power key to select and wipe the cache.
  6. With 'reboot system now' highlighted, press the Power key to restart the device.
If the display does not come back on then you will need to take it to your carrier or maybe a smartphone repair center to get the display replaced. I am sorry for this, if the purchase date is still around 12 months your cell provider will replace the phone for you. Please let me know if I can help with any of this.
.
.
Please let me know if you need any other assistance.
Please take a moment to rate my service positively.
Thank you very much!