Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 6 years of experience in Electronics support service.
63849745

I have a Kindle Paperwhite. I have 7 pages of books. How do

I have a Kindle Paperwhite. I have 7 pages of books. How do I get onto page 2. Or any of the other pages. I am getting fed up reading the same books all the timid
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 3 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for your question.
I'm Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

To change page on your Home screen, slide your finger from right to left horizontally or diagonally on the screen. You can flip forward and backward through those pages by swiping from right to left or left to right. Note that this swipe can be horizontal or diagonal in List and Cover views.
From the Home screen, you can navigate directly to a page in your list of books. Begin by tapping the page indicator at the bottom-right corner of the screen. A pop-up window appears, allowing you to enter a page number to jump directly to the list of content.
Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any difficulties. I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.
If you have any difficulties or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD service or POOR service. Reply to me using "Reply to Expert" button and I'll provide you with more help.
Kind Regards,
Todd