Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I also have a Panasonic Vieta TX-L325B and the pop up that

Customer Question

I also have a Panasonic Vieta TX-L325B and the pop up that says " new channels found" will not go away although I have already updated my Channels. I use Freeview.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 3 years ago.
Please go to Setup option in Menu then select Tuning Menu and run Auto Setup so TV can rescan all available channels and update the data in memory, I hope this will stop " new channels found" pop up every time.
Please reply back how it worked.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Seems to have worked so far Shahid thank you. Lets see what happens tomorrow.

Expert:  Shahid replied 3 years ago.

Hi Chris,

New channel found is ongoing process so whenever you get such pop up, run Auto Setup to update the channel data in TV memory.

I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face under the answer then click submit button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,

Shahid.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Dear Shahid that is every time I turn the TV on! It cannot be right and is not the case for the 3 other TVs I have including a smaller Panasonic! Y
Expert:  Shahid replied 3 years ago.
Hi Chris,
This is odd, have you tired to unplug TV from wall socket for 10 minutes to reset, replug and check?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No I have not and you did not suggest this before.

Expert:  Shahid replied 3 years ago.
OK, can you please try it now and reply back how it goes?
Expert:  Shahid replied 3 years ago.
Hi there,
I wanted to briefly follow up with you and see how the info worked, and see if that accomplished what you were looking to do!
Please reply back here if there is additional questions.