carlday1
carlday1, Engineer
Experience:  Self Employed Electronic Engineer
69505510

My tv picture has gone out of focus. When looking at words

Customer Question

My tv picture has gone out of focus. When looking at words there are two lines overlapping
Category: Electronics
Expert:  carlday1 replied 2 years ago.

carlday1 :

Thank you for using Just Answer my name is Carl and I will help with your question.

I have a few questions to ask you to help understand the problem in a bit more detail.

What is the make/model of your tv?
Do you have a separate recorder/player? if you do how is it connected to the tv?

JACUSTOMER-bthl7xgx- :

please reply to *****@******.***. Yes I have a dvd connected via a hdmi lead. Everything has been working for just over 1 year. I was watching the tv when it went blurry.

carlday1 :

I am sorry I cannot reply direct to you using email, I have to use this chat system. Could you try using a different HDMI port, could you let me know your tv model number?