*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I require a remote control for a 12V kogan TV model No KULED

Customer Question

I require a remote control for a 12V kogan TV model No KULED 16DVDYA
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 3 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for your question.
I'm Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

First of all sorry for the late response. I just logged in and found your question on the questions list.
I found remote control for your TV model. Please check the link below for remote control offer - click here
Please don't hesitate to ask if you need more information/help. I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.
If you have any difficulties or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD service or POOR service. Reply to me using "Reply to Expert" button and I'll provide you with more help.
Kind Regards,
Todd
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The TV remote that sparesexpert is advertising is KULED 16XXXA, and not the one for my TV, KOGAN serial No KULED16DVDYAA0355.

Hi Derek,

Thank you for reply and sorry for delay. I was offline.

Actually XXX in 16XXXA is not the model number, that XXX can be replaced with any combination. In your case DVDY.

Kogan doesn't have big series of 16" LED TV combined with DVD, so I'm more than sure that suggested remote control is the correct one. Here is the one from the same seller but named DVD instead XXX - click here

If you still suspect that this is the correct remote control you need please let me know and I'll open your question for another Expert (free of charge). Our goal is 100% satisfaction.

Best Regards,

Todd

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This remote XXX is not the one for my TV . The one is KULED16DVDYAA0355.

Let me open your question, so other Professional can try to assist you. As soon as another Professional is available he will contact you. You will receive an email notification when an Professional replies to you.
Thanks for using our service!
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 3 years ago.

Hi, my name is***** will assist you.

Replacement Remote Control For KOGAN KULED16DVDA

>PLEASE CLICK HERE TO ORDER THE REMOTE CONTROL<

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sparesexpert could not find remote control KULED16DVDYA-A for Kogan TV.

Do you know the part number for the original remote?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The remote control from Amazon was not the correct one. If you download the manual for KULED16DVDYA-A, it will show the correct remote for the COGAN TV.

The one from Amazon does not look like the original it is a replacement version of the original. It will work with your KULED16DVDYA-A.