*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I have a Panasonic KX-TG7220E CORDLESS ANSWER SYSTEM WITH A

I have a Panasonic KX-TG7220E CORDLESS ANSWER SYSTEM WITH A RTX 4002 DECT REPEATER. IT IS INSTALLED IN THE WINDOW OF MY HOUSE AND DIRECTED TO THE PREFAB OFFICE 30 METERS AWAY. IN THE OFFICE RECEPTION IS PATCHY AND OFTEN LOST. CAN I BOOST THE RECEPTION AT THE OFFICE END?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 2 years ago.

Hi, my name is***** will assist you.
This sounds like the RTX 4002 is maxed out on the range, even though it is listed to reach 50 meters somtimes the building construction materials affect the reception, some block more than others. The best solution for this will be to add a repeater at the prefab offfice. There is a new RTX repeater that is more advanced than the 4002. I suggest getting the new repeater RTX4012 and place it where the RTX 4002 is currently located. Then place the RTX 4002 in the prefab building.>PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR THE RTX4012<

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Please let me know if you need any other assistance.
Please remember to rate my answer positively.
Thank you very much!

.

.

.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks Randy,

everything I have read says that you can not daisychain repeater to repeater. Are you saying that has changed?

by the way the office building is wooden built with3 inch kingspan insulation on the exterior walls (which is covered in a metalic film).

Yes, you can daisy chain up to 3 repeaters.