Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Hi my UE32ES5500 wont turn on properly. It responds to the

Hi my UE32ES5500 wont turn on properly.
It responds to the remote and the the Samsung smart tv screen shows for a few seconds then goes off.
If you wait it does this again and each time after the display disappears the red light flashes then stops.
I got a replacement power supply board and tried it but the fault is just the same.
Any advice much appreciated
Mike
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 3 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.
- How old is the TV and how long it have had the problem?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the tv is 18 months old and the problem has just appeared

Expert:  Shahid replied 3 years ago.
Thanks Mike for the info.
Unfortunately it seems problem of main processor chip on main board of TV as it boot up, detects internal failure, turns Off, and again boot up and this keeps going on.
Main board of TV need to be replaced which will help to resolve the problem, please get the part number written on sticker on main board in TV and search/google it for better price and stock info to order it, you may please return power supply board to supplier, if possible, to cut the repair cost.
I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face under the answer then click submit button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,
Shahid.