JamesI
JamesI, Technician
Experience:  I have provided on site support for a range of devices from media to telecoms.
75967336

My mobile when I had to switch it off this morning for a funeral,

My mobile when I had to switch it off this morning for a funeral, will not switch back on. It keeps coming up withGT-E2121B. The unit is fully charged.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  JamesI replied 3 years ago.
JamesInch :

Hi sorry to hear you were at a funeral, and now find yourself without a working phone.

JamesInch :

I am sure we can get you working again, could you tell me the make and model of the phone, and if the error code you reference is displayed on the screen or if it has any other message with ti.

JamesInch :

GT-E2121B

Customer:

As I am disabled, I could not do without a mobile, so I binned the one that did not work and bought a new one. Thanks for your reply thought. :)