Viet - Technician
Viet - Technician, Technician
Experience:  Electronics Tech. Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

where will I find my Microsoft account

Customer Question

where will I find my Microsoft account
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Technician replied 2 years ago.

Hello Audrey! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What is the exact issue you are having with? Is there any error or message?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or 8.1, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thank you. I have forgotten my password, to establish a new password ***** am asked my Microsoft Account. I have Windows 7.i do not know where to find this.

your worst fears I am an 85 year old lady. Hope you can help me.

You're welcome. Do you mean you have forgotten your email password (or microsoft account password)? Your microsoft account is your email address, have you tried that?

Please let me know. Thank you

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I did say I have forgotten my password, to create a new one I was asked for my Microsoft account, I don't know where to find this. I have windows 7

When it asks for your Microsoft account, can you type in your email address in the Microsoft account box/field, and continue?

Process to reset password ***** your Microsoft account (which is your email address):

https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx

We've been communicating, but it looks like you are not there; when you are available, please reply back to continue. If you'd like to, I can connect remotely to your computer, then we can chat, and I will be able to fix the issue directly for you. Thank you,