JamesI
JamesI, Technician
Experience:  I have provided on site support for a range of devices from media to telecoms.
75967336

Yesterday my MM-E460D worked perfectly when using DAB function.

Yesterday my MM-E460D worked perfectly when using DAB function. Today I get a message NO SVC, i.e. No service. I have checked the manual and troubleshooting but cannot find out how to correct this. The screen starts by displaying a series of crosses, then goes to NO SVC. I have tried using the function button C but this does nothing. I can still receive FM radio without any problem.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  JamesI replied 2 years ago.
The crosses on the screen signify an auto tune.
If its not picking up any DAB stations, its most likly the antena cable at the back has come out.
If your using an external aerial, check this is still operational.
If this is still not working and the tuner cant pick up any DAB stations, this appears to be an internal tuner fault, and you will need to look to get the tuner sent away for repair.