JamesI
JamesI, Technician
Experience:  I have provided on site support for a range of devices from media to telecoms.
75967336

My Yamaha DGX-220 will not turn on. It is connected to the

My Yamaha DGX-220 will not turn on. It is connected to the supplied AC adaptor. I have checked it isn't a problem with the mains supply and have replaced the fuse in the plug but there is still no power.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  JamesI replied 2 years ago.
Hi this sounds like a power adapter fault, you can pick up replacement power supply here for under £10.
If its not the the power supply and you confident it is switched on etc, its likly to be a fault on the main board, which is probably going to be unceonimical to repair.
Another test you can do is by putting in batteries, and seeing if it will work on batteries, as this rules out a loose socket on the board.