JamesI
JamesI, Technician
Experience:  I have provided on site support for a range of devices from media to telecoms.
75967336

I have a Samsung Tab 3 7.0 tablet and wish to transfer jepg

I have a Samsung Tab 3 7.0 tablet and wish to transfer jepg format photos from my Canon EOS 600D DSLR camera allowing me to view them with the 7" screen on the tablet. Is this possibnle, if sow?>
Category: Electronics
Expert:  JamesI replied 2 years ago.
Hi the Camera doesnt have a wirless interface,
I am unable to see what type of SD card the camera takes but I am guessing its not a micro SD so you wont be able to take the SD from the camera and put it into the Tab either.
My suggestion is to upload the photos to Google Drive. By using the account you use for your Tablet, you can setup your tablet (instruction to do this found here) to then access the Google Drive and view the images uploaded.
To get the photos on to Google Drive you plug in your camera via USB to a PC then copy the photos on to the PC, once complete you then install Google Drive (instructions here), during the install you will define which files to upload to Google Drive.
After the install is complete the images (and any other files) will be accessible via Google Drive on your Tab.
Expert:  JamesI replied 2 years ago.
Ok based on your rating and in the absence of any follow up question I will now proceed to close the quesiton. Have a good day.