*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

i have a model ue32h4510 brand new, and connected to the internet.

Customer Question

i have a model ue32h4510 brand new, and connected to the internet. I was watch in the channels last night and now I can not get any tv reception or channels at all can you help thanks
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 3 years ago.
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
What is currently on your screen? Check your input with the remote and make sure you have chosen the correct input for your channels.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Everything I do comes back to no channels listed although I was watching all channels last night. A notice come up do you want to search for channels and if you do you will loose your listed channels thanks

okay, this sounds like the connection to you satellite or channel box is lost. Try unplugging and replugging the cables to the tv and box to make sure they are secure. Also unplug and replug the power to the box and check the channels again.