Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

My XP312 printer stuck on remove paper jam but have no jam.only

Customer Question

My XP312 printer stuck on remove paper jam but have no jam.only 5 mths old any place to look for repair
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 3 years ago.
Hi there,
Either there is a little piece of paper still stuck in the printer, or the sensor is faulty.
You can try pushing a piece of stiff card (100gsm) through the printer to help clear away any small fragments of paper that might still be remaining in it. Or you could try using a vacuum cleaner or compressed air to dislodge any small pieces of paper.
If that does not help, then you can either take it to a local electronics repair shop or contact Epson to arrange a repair, however a repair is likely to cost around the same or even more than the cost of a new printer.
http://www.epson.co.uk/gb/en/viewcon/corporatesite/support