Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

How can I use headphones on my Samsung smart tv model T27B551.

Customer Question

How can I use headphones on my Samsung smart tv model T27B551. At this moment I've only got blue ray device connected and freeview.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 3 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.
- What type of headphone you are trying to connect to this TV?
Is it wired headphone that has 3.5mm pin or wireless headphone?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Wired 3.5 pin

Expert:  Shahid replied 3 years ago.
Please check on left if HDMI-2 input at rear of TV for headphone jack where you can insert headphone pin, I have uploaded an image of headphone jack at following link which will help to locate it on rear of TV...
http://i.imgur.com/pIduV0d.jpg
Please reply back how it goes.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you, ***** ***** No clear instructions with tv or on line, headphone symbol very small.

Expert:  Shahid replied 3 years ago.
Excellent Peter, glad to know I was able to help you out for it, please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,
Shahid.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks shahid tried to rate u earlier but nothing was happening, must b because I'm on phone and not computer. Thanks again hav a good weekend.

Expert:  Shahid replied 3 years ago.
Thanks Peter for Excellent rating, much appreciated that you came to computer for the rating.

Have nice time!

Shahid.