TV-Tech1
TV-Tech1, Technician
Experience:  30 years servicing Tellys
26807325

I have a Panasonic TXP42G15B TV. The HDMI 2 & 3 ports have

I have a Panasonic TXP42G15B TV. The HDMI 2 & 3 ports have stopped receiving a signal. They are connected to an Apple TV box and a Bluray player. When I switch the cables from these in to 1 or 4 they work out so I'm confident there is nothing wrong with the cables
Category: Electronics
Expert:  TV-Tech1 replied 3 years ago.
Hello, I'm TV Tech1 and I'll be working with you to identify and help you resolve your problem.
TNPH0795-1A is the part number of the main board. All the distributors of that module are out of stock, and Ebay isn't showing it either.
I think you're going to have to use HDMI 1 and 4 until your TV finally dies on you. You can search Ebay on a regular basis for another main board, but there's probably a high demand for that.