TV-Tech1
TV-Tech1, Technician
Experience:  30 years servicing Tellys
26807325

I have a Panasonic TXP42G15B TV. The HDMI 2 & 3 ports have

I have a Panasonic TXP42G15B TV. The HDMI 2 & 3 ports have stopped receiving a signal. They are connected to an Apple TV box and a Bluray player. When I switch the cables from these in to 1 or 4 they work out so I'm confident there is nothing wrong with the cables
Hello, I'm TV Tech1 and I'll be working with you to identify and help you resolve your problem.
TNPH0795-1A is the part number of the main board. All the distributors of that module are out of stock, and Ebay isn't showing it either.
I think you're going to have to use HDMI 1 and 4 until your TV finally dies on you. You can search Ebay on a regular basis for another main board, but there's probably a high demand for that.