Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 6 years of experience in Electronics support service.
63849745

need to pair samsung wep410 to a doro mobile phone

Category: Electronics
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 3 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for your question.
I'm Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

What is the model of your Doro mobile phone?
Regards,
Todd
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

phoneEasy 508

Hi Maureen,
Thank you for your reply.
Your phone is not on the compatibility list for Samsung wep410, but that doesn't mean that phone will not connect to your headset.
Here is a step by step instruction how to connect your phone and headset.
1. On your Samsung headset: be sure that the headset is off
2. Press and hold the Multi-Function button until the indicator light turns solid blue (approximately 8 seconds). Only half of the light will turn blue.
3. On your phone: Press > Menu > Settings > Bluetooth > Function on/off > On. Press OK to confirm.
4. When Bluetooth is turned ON. On your phone: press Menu > Settings > Bluetooth > Search device.
5. Your phone will find the Samsung WEP410 headset and ask if you want to pair with it. Confirm this by pressing the Yes or OK key.
6. Enter a passkey or PIN, 0000 (4 zeros), then press the Yes or OK key.
Note: If pairing was successful, the indicator light will flash in blue 10 times rapidly before going to flashing every 3 seconds. If unsuccessful, the light remains on, and you will need to re-attempt pairing.
Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any difficulties. I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.
If you have any difficulties or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD service or POOR service. Reply to me using "Reply to Expert" button and I'll provide you with more help.
Kind Regards,
Todd
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

great thankyou

You're welcome Maureen. I'm glad that I could help.
If you are satisfied with my personal service (my effort to help) please don't forget to rate my answer with GOOD SERVICE or EXCELLENT SERVICE, as this is the only way I get credited for helping you.
Thanks for using our service.
Best Regards,
Todd