Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I have a Garmin Forerunner 110. It lost power completely for

Customer Question

I have a Garmin Forerunner 110. It lost power completely for about two weeks and would not take a charge. Then one day I happened to press the two left side buttons together an it came alive saying battery low and then it took a charge and worked again for a few months.
Recently it lost power again and again showed low battery but it will not take a charge.
Phillip
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 3 years ago.

Pete :

Hi Phillip,

Pete :

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question.

Pete :

If your Garmin Forerunner 110 watch is no longer storing power then the battery will need to be replaced.

JACUSTOMER-yuuidfky- :

Could it be anything else?

Pete :

Hi Phillip,

These are the classic symptoms of battery failure.
It's also possible, although much less likely, that the charging circuitry inside the watch is faulty.

Expert:  Pete replied 3 years ago.
Hi Phillip!

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help, or do you need any further assistance?

Let me know,

Pete.