info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Electronics technician
18621325

We have DVD Recorder model no DMR-EX99VEB. I dont know if

We have DVD Recorder model no DMR-EX99VEB. I don't know if we pressed some wrong button but the word 'Component' has come up on the screen and has prevented us from doing anything with the unit. I cannot find 'Component' referred to anywhere in the Operating Instructions. How do I get rid of it and get back to being able to use the machine again?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  info tech replied 3 years ago.
Welcome
Thanks for the Question
Have you simply tried pressing the INPUT\SOURCE button on the TV remote control?or cycled it (continually pressing it)
Let me know please
Anthony
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

There is no button for INPUT\SOURCE on the TV remote (our TV is also Panasonic). There is an INPUT\SELECT button on the DVD remote which I tried, but without any success.

Expert:  info tech replied 3 years ago.
I will need the model number please of the TV found on the back of the TV
Thank You
Anthony
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The TV model no. is TX-26LXD60.

Expert:  info tech replied 3 years ago.

This set uses a combination of the TV\AV button and the colored buttons to change input rather than a source\input button please read page 44 of the manual here to change input <<<<click

Let me know if you need more info

Anthony