*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I have received a Panasonic VCR model No NV-HV60 on the internet

I have received a Panasonic VCR model No NV-HV60 on the internet from a company which came without the instruction manual, can I still attain this manual, also a remote was sent with it but was a Rm Series not Panasonic, I am experience difficulties with the buyer for a reply, as I have emailed them if no manual or the correct remote, I shell return the unit and request return of payment, also could you advise me as how old is this VCR. thank your for a prompt reply. Ernest.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 3 years ago.
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
This is a common problem with these units because they are very old anf these sellers refurbish them, they mainly clean them and make sure they operate. The remotes are usually universal and barely work. There should be a manufacturing label on the bottom of the unit with the manufacturing date.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your answer to my email regarding the Panasonic VCR, in future I shall insist on receiving more information on the add prior to purchasing. Good reply, Ernest.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you for your comments with respect to my request for more information of the Panasonic VCR NV-HV60 , also the remote, could you kindly send your comment direct to barginbay who supplied this item, I have also returned to them the contents listed, email *****@******.***. many thanks. Ernest