Viet - Technician
Viet - Technician, Technician
Experience:  Electronics Tech. Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

I need advice as to what and how to download the correct thing

I need advice as to what and how to download the correct thing from Samsung to be able to use my mobile phone for putting photos on through KIES I am told. My Smartphone is a Samsung Galaxy Ace3.
R Hay
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Technician replied 2 years ago.

Hello Ruth! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Have you downloaded and installed the Samsung Kies program on the computer yet?

Or another way: Do you have a Wi-Fi/wireless internet modem/router device? If yes, can you connect the smartphone to Wi-Fi/wireless in Settings, then open Apps, then open the Kies app?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or 8.1, or mac computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have Windows Vista computer which is about 7 years old now. I have tried connecting the smartphone and opening the Kies app but it won't work. I cant download the Samsung Kies programe as it comes up with No devices found. I dont have a WiFi Router just an ordinary one but I have a Sky Router booster box connected recently.

Sorry I'm so useless.

R

That's okay. Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Does that cost more money or just the same?

The cost is the same, so don't worry. Please click on the website below in order to connect with me:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=e3bd6685-4962-4aed-a95e-4d18c6bf4612

Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/computer/expert-itstuff/