Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

why is my kodak hero 5.1 slow setting up and printing

Category: Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 3 years ago.
Hi there,
If you are using a wireless connection for printing, try using a wired connection temporarily - this will help to indicate if the problem is due to your wireless network, or if there is some other issue with the printer.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am using a wired cnnection

Expert:  Pete replied 3 years ago.
Ok Alan,
if the wired connection is very slow then it may be due to the size of the file being sent - this printer is not very capable of dealing with large file sizes.
Try sending a page with some plain text on it and let me know if it prints more quickly. If it does, then you know the slowness is caused by the size of the file being sent.