TV-Tech1
TV-Tech1, Technician
Experience:  30 years servicing Tellys
26807325

I have a Panasonic LCD tv (model No. TX-L32S10BA) but the when

I have a Panasonic LCD tv (model No. TX-L32S10BA) but the when i switch on there is no picture, some sound although the power LED at the front of the set is solid green for 7 seconds and then goes to flashing red. Is this to do with the PSU?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  TV-Tech1 replied 3 years ago.
Hello, I'm TV Tech1 and I'll be working with you to identify and help you resolve your problem.
It depends. It could be if the backlight power is bad, but not if the backlight is bad. You can't assume one over the other, they work together as a team.
When it shuts off and blinks red, how many blinks between a 2 to 3 second pause?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello, it is one blink every 4 seconds.

Expert:  TV-Tech1 replied 3 years ago.

Here is the fail code information --

It looks like the A board would be more likely than the panel, unless it was damaged somehow. Usually the LCD panel should glow, then it produces a picture once it starts to glow. The A board sends that picture signal to the Tcon board located at the top center of the LCD panel, and that requires 12 Volts DC to energize that board.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you. Do you know if this is expensive or worth repairing please?
Expert:  TV-Tech1 replied 3 years ago.

It's 50/50. The A board is costly, but the panel is about the cost of a whole new TV set, and while the TV is young enough to have an A board failure, Panels can fail too.

Here is a picture of your main board. Follow the instructions to get the TNPH number so you can use Google to find that part --