*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

my htc sense tablet can not come on any longer what is the

Customer Question

my htc sense tablet can not come on any longer what is the solution
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 3 years ago.
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
Try this please>Press and hold the VOLUME UP button, and then press the POWER button until you see the screen power on. Please let me know if this does not work for you and we will continue working on your issue.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

DEAR RANDY , THE QUESTION IS ON INSTALLATION OF Y-CAM HOME MONITOR WHICH IN ACTUAL FACT YOU HAVE ALREADY GIVEN BUT I BY ACCIDENT DELETED SO PLEASE CAN YOU SEND ANOTHER ONE . I THANK YOU MUCH IN ADVANCE.

HENRY

See the setup guide here: http://support.y-cam.com/kb/index.php?action=article&id=307&relid=1

Once you have the camera successfully set up and connected to your wireless router, you will then need to install a suitable app on your tablet to view it.