*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I had a Panasonic Dimension 4 Model NN3500 for many years

I had a Panasonic Dimension 4 Model NN3500 for many years until it gave up the ghost. I was talked into changing it to a sharp which I hate. Is there a Panasonic on the market today which is similar to the one I had, as I would like to get another Panasonic.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 3 years ago.

Hi, my name is***** will assist you.

There is a newer model of this item:

Panasonic Combination Stainless Steel Microwave Oven, 32 Litre, 1000 Watt
*
*
*
*
*
Please let me know if you need any other assistance.
Please take a moment to rate my service positively.
Thank you very much!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I see model you suggest is 1000w. My old model was 800W how will this compare? Also would I be able to use my old Panasonic cookbook with this new model as it was very comprehensive

The cooktime will be slightly different with the new model, I can give you a conversion chart so that you can use the same cookbook> >PLEASE CLICK HERE<

.

I am doing my best to help you, it is unfair for you to give me a bad service rating. I could lose my job because of this, I am a working person who has a family to provide for. Please consider this when you are rating me. Please reply and communicate instead of rating me bad. I would appreciate a positive review as this reflects my service to you. JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Your site is too difficult. too use Thank you however for the conversion chart but I have been unable to print it out . I think perhaps I should contact an outlet such as Currys and get the information from them. Your site also says when I type in my email address that I am already registered with you. Sorry for the bad rating, it's not your fault that your site is so difficult.

I am sorry about the diffficulty, when you open the conversion chart then click these to keys on your keyboard at the same time>>> ctrl p
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry to be so long as problems with printing the chart.

no problem, did you get it printed okay?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes. Thank you. We'll see if I can get the model you suggest. Please ask the powers that be to make your site a lot easier to use, you probably would get a lot more customers stop

yes, I will.
Thank you for your patience.

Thank you very much!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks Randy will leave you in peace now stop thanks for your help. I don't know why I have to keep typing in my email address to post an answer. The page also comes up with offers.