Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 6 years of experience in Electronics support service.
63849745

cannot turn my ipad on

Customer Question

cannot turn my ipad on
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Kriptokrit replied 2 years ago.
Welcome and thanks for your question.
I'm Todd and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

Please note that electronics troubleshooting is not always easy and sometimes I will not be able to find solution for your problem immediately, so if my first answer does not resolve your problem or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD SERVICE or POOR SERVICE (that will result in a permanent negative feedback on my record - very damaging for me). Please use "Reply to Expert" button instead.
•ANSWER•
iPad is essentially a small computer, sometimes can be frozen or unresponsive and keep you from using the phone. The first solution for this kind of issue will be to reset your device (this procedure will not delete data from your phone).
Please follow the steps below to reset your iPad:
A. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least 25 seconds (until the Apple logo appears).

Please try this procedure at least 3 times.
B. If that doesn't work, charge your iPad for 10 minutes then repeat the previous procedure while still on charge.
Please try both solutions (step by step) and let me know if that works. I'll be waiting for your reply.
If none of those solutions works or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD service or POOR service. Reply to me using "Reply to Expert" button and I'll provide you with the next step.
Kind Regards,
Todd
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

IT did not work

Hi Aziz,
Thank you for your reply.
If none of previous solutions works, the next troubleshooting step will be to restore your iPad.
Follow the steps below to put your iPad to DFU Mode:
1. Connect the iPad to your computer with the USB Cable.
2. Open iTunes application on your computer. If you don't have iTunes installed on your computer please use the link below to download it - click here
3. On your iPad Press and hold the Home button and the Sleep/Wake button at the same time.
4. After exactly 8 seconds (when apple logo disappear) release the Sleep/Wake button. Continue holding the home button until your iTunes shows a message telling you that it has detected an iPad.
5. Click OK or Restore.
Please note that in DFU Mode your iPad will remain blank.
If iTunes recognize your device in recovery mode, please repeat the steps above to put your device in DFU mode.
Another procedure to put the phone in DFU mode.
Only step 4. is different - press and hold home + sleep/wake button at the same time until apple logo shows up. When apple logo disappear count to 3, then release sleep/wake button but keep pressing home button.
Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any difficulties. I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.
If you have any difficulties or you need more information please do not rate my answer negative BAD service or POOR service. Reply to me using "Reply to Expert" button and I'll provide you with more help.
Kind Regards,
Todd