*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

Hi, I dropped my Panasonic HDC-HS60 camera and the screen no

Hi, I dropped my Panasonic HDC-HS60 camera and the screen no longer works, although the camera is live as the light comes on and it is making the usual sounds when I open it up and switch views. Do you think this is repairable?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 2 years ago.
Hi, my name is***** will assist you, I am sorry to hear that happened.
This sounds like the the lcd was damaged on impact, if that is the case then you can replace the display.

Replacing the LCD screen isn't all that difficult, Panasonic charges around $100 for the part and you can usally find an aftermarket for around $50. The labor will be form $50-75.00

I can recommend a repair shop to do the repair for you for much less than Panasonic will charge, you may have a local repair shop. Just let me know. The repair shops that I have require you to ship the camera to them and then they repair and return.

*
*
*
*
*
Please let me know if you need any other assistance.
Please take a moment to rate my service positively.
Thank you very much!